Dr. Alexander N. Patino
Meet Dr. Patino
- UC San Francisco, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Southern California, BS Biological Sciences
Military Experience: US Navy Active Duty 1973-1975
- Lieutenant, US Navy Dental Corp
Dr. Patino has been serving Visalia and surrounding areas as your local dentist since 1975 in his private practice in downtown Visalia. Services include prevention, extractions, fixed and removable prosthetics, implant restorations, veneer restorations, and endodontics.
Dr. Patino has been participating in the Puente Program since 2011. Dr. Patino volunteers through the local community col-md-6lege working with those wanting to pursue a health science career. The program's mission is to increase the number of educationally disadvantaged students who enroll in four-year col-md-6leges and universities.
- American Dental Association Click to answer: Why Choose an ADA Dentist?
- California Dental Association Click to learn: About CDA
- Tulare-Kings Dental Society (Past-President and Past Newsletter Editor)
- Academy of General Dentistry Click to learn: About AGD
- American Prosthodontic Society Click to know more about: About APS
- ITI Implant Study Group (2009 - present)
- Richard V. Tucker Cast Gold Study Group (2002 - present) www.arvtsc.org
- Spears Study Group
- John Kois, DDS, Seminars (Seattle, WA)
- University of Southern California Odontic Seminar (member, 1984 - 2005)